Red dot embellished chalcedony bracelet is a gift for the New Year華藏玉南紅手串
上海華藏玉的美女小姐姐名為「有空」,其實就是有空就可以去她店裡坐坐聊天的意思!
美女小姐姐在除夕前送了我一條她自己親自串的南紅手鏈,剛好在過年時可以佩戴在手腕上,真得很開心也很喜歡。
第一次看到這些晶瑩剔透,感觉細膩油潤的小珠子。每一顆珠子里都點綴了不規則的紅點或線條,很像是玫瑰花瓣。
最近出門都會戴上它,感覺整個人貴氣了起來!
小姐姐說:南紅的產地有很多地方,不同地域礦態所產的南紅顏色、質感及外觀都有所不同!
真是又上了一課!
The beautiful lady in Shanghai Huazang Yu jade shop sent me a bracelet that she personally stringed before New Year's Eve. There is a chalcedony with red dots dotted in the beads. It can be worn on the wrist just in the New Year, so I am very happy and like it.
For the first time, I saw these crystal clear and delicate beads that felt delicate and oily. Each bead is embellished with irregular red dots or lines, much like rose petal fragments.
I will wear it when I go out recently, and I feel that the whole person is extravagant!
There are many places in the production area of red chalcedon. The color, texture and appearance of the minerals in different regions are different!
It’s really another lesson!
Huazang Yu is a store specializing in the sale of ancient jade and antiques. The head office is located in Kaohsiung Taiwan, and another shop is established in Datong Antique City in Shanghai.
By Connie Shanghai
華藏玉集坊是專營古玉、翡翠及玉石的專賣店
上海大同古玩城-華藏玉
上海打浦橋魯班路100號
Huazang Yu: facebook account
https://www.facebook.com/HuaCangTaiwan/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARAZ3qzAAbKHgEn3whJ5_QWH9uVMjtVij3bRB-0F2nj7n0zHbK_9vSoV67yMIK5W1mPMUIdOth8RMQJX&hc_ref=ARTGpXI4dR1qF58ul79WCJ47obhTB7DfQC75JmqiEAPcbpRnKFsiDqwSreu6WHqN8E4&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARBG52XLp_3d1lVAdn3bdU_F1JKrs8ShA1kQXMh1xuqx01Ff_wvdpvDSPSCSqkMCsi6nlP5T8gJ5DAHiHPV2bJIrjTrMai_HX5P_pRGbjzrGnIGYwVcWfCCTKAgyzA-cnAeueV5DR_IZqMN-7BCgVMDrgtfBgoiII705CRpqQHeMoY1WS6f0Inlz7-4BwVAzGpbyr25HCGI2wEQxzh7-r0a4yUz8xy7T3pfEu4r9QDlm4MdyW0igCL-rzEOQfx_-hdYfQAqelZFvkHo4H5kEOcDuIr6LDHxQeIZsnotfMhobgHSCzgur07c6YKaSBIc0vnXYj-loMDA0iRBsofzSmRLr2CGu4SFWXo2y
美女小姐姐在除夕前送了我一條她自己親自串的南紅手鏈,剛好在過年時可以佩戴在手腕上,真得很開心也很喜歡。
第一次看到這些晶瑩剔透,感觉細膩油潤的小珠子。每一顆珠子里都點綴了不規則的紅點或線條,很像是玫瑰花瓣。
最近出門都會戴上它,感覺整個人貴氣了起來!
小姐姐說:南紅的產地有很多地方,不同地域礦態所產的南紅顏色、質感及外觀都有所不同!
真是又上了一課!
The beautiful lady in Shanghai Huazang Yu jade shop sent me a bracelet that she personally stringed before New Year's Eve. There is a chalcedony with red dots dotted in the beads. It can be worn on the wrist just in the New Year, so I am very happy and like it.
For the first time, I saw these crystal clear and delicate beads that felt delicate and oily. Each bead is embellished with irregular red dots or lines, much like rose petal fragments.
I will wear it when I go out recently, and I feel that the whole person is extravagant!
There are many places in the production area of red chalcedon. The color, texture and appearance of the minerals in different regions are different!
It’s really another lesson!
Huazang Yu is a store specializing in the sale of ancient jade and antiques. The head office is located in Kaohsiung Taiwan, and another shop is established in Datong Antique City in Shanghai.
By Connie Shanghai
華藏玉集坊是專營古玉、翡翠及玉石的專賣店
上海大同古玩城-華藏玉
上海打浦橋魯班路100號
Huazang Yu: facebook account
https://www.facebook.com/HuaCangTaiwan/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARAZ3qzAAbKHgEn3whJ5_QWH9uVMjtVij3bRB-0F2nj7n0zHbK_9vSoV67yMIK5W1mPMUIdOth8RMQJX&hc_ref=ARTGpXI4dR1qF58ul79WCJ47obhTB7DfQC75JmqiEAPcbpRnKFsiDqwSreu6WHqN8E4&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARBG52XLp_3d1lVAdn3bdU_F1JKrs8ShA1kQXMh1xuqx01Ff_wvdpvDSPSCSqkMCsi6nlP5T8gJ5DAHiHPV2bJIrjTrMai_HX5P_pRGbjzrGnIGYwVcWfCCTKAgyzA-cnAeueV5DR_IZqMN-7BCgVMDrgtfBgoiII705CRpqQHeMoY1WS6f0Inlz7-4BwVAzGpbyr25HCGI2wEQxzh7-r0a4yUz8xy7T3pfEu4r9QDlm4MdyW0igCL-rzEOQfx_-hdYfQAqelZFvkHo4H5kEOcDuIr6LDHxQeIZsnotfMhobgHSCzgur07c6YKaSBIc0vnXYj-loMDA0iRBsofzSmRLr2CGu4SFWXo2y







留言
張貼留言