Luckin coffee APP AR event 瑞幸擴增實境AR 新春活動

覺得瑞幸咖啡的動作好快,馬上就搭上故宮下雪的話題熱潮。
最近剛年後開工,辦了一個APP“開工彩蛋,瑞雪見鹿”的活動。只要下單購買咖啡,手機開啓AR模式掃一下杯上的小鹿,就可以召喚驚喜!

我一看到馬上,就玩起了這個遊戲。看到手機上突然間一隻白鹿一躍而出,只要視線跟著小鹿走,就會帶出了故宮下雪的場景!
手指可以在屏幕上調整,場景也跟著放大縮小。
縮小時像是家裡娃娃屋裡的小寵物,而當鹿變大時,就像是保護家園的瑞獸^^

玩了這個小遊戲,也會收到了一張咖啡折扣券!真的很有趣。
所以當線上搭上實體,又能跟著話題,就自然能創造流量及吸引力。
I feel that Luckin Coffee has already caught up with the topic of snowing in the recent Forbidden City in China.
Recently, the New Year holiday has just ended, and everyone has just started to work. Luckin Coffee has organized an app called “Starting Eggs, Seeing Deer in auspicious snow ”. Just order a cup of coffee, the phone open AR mode to sweep the deer which is printed on the cup, you can summon surprise!
I just played this game as soon as I got the coffee. When I saw a white deer suddenly jumped out of the phone, as long as the line of sight followed the deer, it would bring out the scene of the snow in the Forbidden City in Beijing China.
The finger can be adjusted on the screen, and the scene is zoomed in and out.
When it is reduced, it is like a small pet in a doll house at home, and when the deer becomes bigger, it is like a auspicious beast to protect the home.
Just play this little game and you will get a coffee discount coupon! It’s really fun
So when online activities are combined with offline stores and follow the hot topic, it naturally creates traffic and attractiveness.













By Connie Shanghai

留言

熱門文章