3D printing coffee in tito’s restaurant 3D打印咖啡
今日下午經過思南公館,在復興中路上的老洋房中發現了一家tito’s的餐廳酒吧。
這裡也提供咖啡下午茶,於是點了杯3D打印咖啡。
服務員帶我到咖啡機前,打開手機微信掃2維碼上傳自己喜歡的照片或是一段祝福的文字。
待資料會上傳至數碼咖啡機五分鐘後,服務員就端來了一杯綿密奶泡上有著自己喜愛圖像拉花的熱咖啡。
這個美式風格的俏皮小女孩,是前幾天在家整理舊衣服上裁減下來的,沒想到今天派上用場。
在帶有美式風格的音樂餐廳酒吧,tito’s出現在自己點的熱咖啡上,真的是有趣的體驗!
After passing through the Shanghai Sinan Mansion this afternoon, I found a tito’s restaurant and bar in the old house on Fuxing Middle Road.
Coffee is also available here in this afternoon, so I ordered a cup of 3D printed coffee.
The waiter took me to the coffee machine and opened the mobile phone WeChat APP to scan the QR code to upload your favorite photos or a blessing text.
After the photo data was uploaded to the digital coffee machine for five minutes, the waiter came up with a cup of hot milk with a hot coffee with my favorite image that was a nifty girl with short hair in America style.
This American-style nifty little girl was cut down from my old T-shirt at home a few days ago, and I didn’t expect it to be printed and floated on the top of coffee I ordered today in this restaurant with a bit of American style " tito’s ".
Cutting from my old T shirt
by Connie in Shanghai Sinan Mansion
上海黃浦區思南公館復興中路525號
No. 525 Fuxing Middle Road, Sinan Mansion, Huangpu District, Shanghai














留言
張貼留言