Christmas lavender aroma ring薰衣草香氛環



上次看到同學做了香氛蠟蠋,就一直很喜欢、很想试试。今天就来试做了一個聖誕節風的薰衣草香氛環。
先前剩下的一堆蜂蜡,今天刚好消枆掉一些。
第一次做香氛環,有點手忙腳亂,成品凹凸不平
不过沒關係,太工整也不好看
而且放在櫃子裡也沒人會看见...
薰衣草好香喔...
P.S 發現大豆蠟好難洗><



The last time I saw my classmates doing a scented candle, I always liked it and wanted to try it. Today, I will try a Christmas-style lavender fragrance ring.
The previous pile of beeswax left just disappeared today.
The first time I made a fragrance ring, I was a little busy, and the finished product was uneven.
But it doesn't matter, it's not good to be too neat.
And no one will see it in the cupboard...
Lavender is good for fragrant...
P.S found soybean wax is difficult to wash><
工具:滴管、玻璃杯,攪拌棒、精油、大豆蠟、蜂蠟、模型、乾燥花、麻绳
Tools: dropper, glass, stir bar, essential oil, soy wax, beeswax, model, dry flower, hemp rope
model 模具
蜂蠟Beeswax : 一個環約22.5g
 22.5 g for one ring
大豆蠟Soybeans wax :一個環約22.5g
 22.5 g for one ring
將大豆蠟與蜂蠟倒在玻璃杯 Mix beeswax and soybeans wax together in glass
隔水加熱玉蠟融化 Heat and stir with water until the wax melts


 準備精油  Lavender oil
加入約2.5ml 的薰衣草精油  Add about 2.5ml of lavender essential oil
把融化的蠟加入模型  Add melted wax to the model
選一些自己喜歡的乾燥花,裝飾蠟環。今日選了小米花及千里紅
Choose some of your favorite dry flowers, decorative wax ring.




   等待蠟變白完全乾燥時,從模具取下。穿上麻繩,綁上緞帶就完成了。
   Wait for the wax to turn white when it is completely dry,then remove it from the mold.
Put on the twine and tie the ribbon to complete the lavender aroma ring.

By Connie experience Shanghai

留言

熱門文章