My Calligraphy lesson one- let the life slow down
以前只在學生時期才寫書法。
最近因為生活的經歷及心境轉折,加上遇到的人、事、物不斷的給自己提醒。
在淘寶上買了簡單的字帖、毛筆及墨水,在家隨意拿起白紙隨意書寫。
每天寫一個字,蓋上以前做小卡時蒐藏的印章。
覺得字寫得好不好,不那麼重要!而是在筆尖與紙張的來回中,從運筆中學到「氣息調節」、「專注」及「靜心」。
最近因為生活的經歷及心境轉折,加上遇到的人、事、物不斷的給自己提醒。
在淘寶上買了簡單的字帖、毛筆及墨水,在家隨意拿起白紙隨意書寫。
每天寫一個字,蓋上以前做小卡時蒐藏的印章。
覺得字寫得好不好,不那麼重要!而是在筆尖與紙張的來回中,從運筆中學到「氣息調節」、「專注」及「靜心」。
讓自己在面對生活的紛紛擾擾時更為沈著冷靜!
只有成為自己的心靈導師,才能成就自我。
透過內在的調和,才能得到指引。
心才會帶你到你想去的地方!
只有成為自己的心靈導師,才能成就自我。
透過內在的調和,才能得到指引。
心才會帶你到你想去的地方!
手指:點石成金
I used to write calligraphy only during my student days. Because of the experience of life and turning point of mind recently, furthermore the people, things that I met and gave me advise .
I bought a simple copybook ,brush and ink on Taobao, and I picked up white paper at home and write freely.
Write a word every day, stamping the seal that was previous collected before when I made the small greeting card.
I think that the words are written well or not, it seems not so important. Instead, in the round-trip between the nib and the paper, I learned the "adjustment of breathing", "concentration", and "meditation" from this learning process.
Let yourself be more calm when faced with the turmoil of life.
Only by becoming my own spiritual teacher, then I can achieve myself.
Through the inner reconciliation, we can get guidance.
The heart will take you to where you want to go.
The heart will take you to where you want to go.
Take time to enjoy the simple things in life.
屈伸 in Chinese means : Bend before extending
The stamp of finger : The Midas touch
Turning stone into gold
By Connie experience
T



留言
張貼留言